Re: Wow!!

  • tlane3of6
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2002
      To be honest, we didn't even think about it until you mentioned it.

      We talked about it a little tonight and have come up with a plan;

      We're just going to blow by the bicentennial mark like it was
      standing still! ;>)

      We actually have a Saturday free with no soccer plans. There seems
      to be a cluster on the North side of town that we've been 'avoiding'
      for too long. They're mostly all about 20 to 30 miles from home but
      we should be able to come up with a route that keeps the total miles
      reasonable. If everything works out, we may have the closest 100
      caches found (including our hides) by Monday.

      Then we'll just take a break for awhile and work on hidding some
      more. I don't think we've been challenging the rest of you enough
      yet. ;>)

      Later, Tom