i'm getting closer......

  • G.O. Mental
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
      i'm giving y'all fair warning that i may be popping up in austin more
      frequently in the future.

      signed a lease wednesday and am in the process of moving to dallas.
      should be totally moved by the end of the month.

      the bad/good news is that i have lots of little gadgets, gizmos, and
      gewgaws that will not fit in the new place. so, since i cant toss 'em,
      i'm just gonna hafta get off my butt and place some caches...*after* the
      move, when things calm down a bit.

    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "G.O. Mental"
        <g.o.caching@p...> wrote:
        > i'm giving y'all fair warning that i may be popping up in austin more
        > frequently in the future.
        >
        > signed a lease wednesday and am in the process of moving to dallas.
        > should be totally moved by the end of the month.
        >
        > the bad/good news is that i have lots of little gadgets, gizmos, and
        > gewgaws that will not fit in the new place. so, since i cant
        toss 'em,
        > i'm just gonna hafta get off my butt and place some caches...*after*
        the
        > move, when things calm down a bit.

        At least now it's a straight shot down IH35! You'll have an "EXPLODING
        WACO" (in terms of caches) to lure you off track every time you start
        down here ... or if you just want a day trip. They recently had a
        contest to see who could place the most caches and they went completely
        ballistic. I think at the event tomorrow evening we'll find out who
        officially "won".

        Candy
      • Grajek
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
          HHmmmm. I feel an event cache coming on. :-)