Re: Biker Chick

  • Brad Herrick
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 10, 2005
      Sorry to leave everyone hanging on this message, but for now that's
      all you get! At the moment, it's pretty exciting...but we'll all have
      to wait to see how Biker Chick responds - will she continue
      geocaching? will she get that tattoo? will she run away screaming and
      yelling!?

      Segments from the saga will be reported here as I recieve them!