Panic FACTOR

  • Lowracer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2005
      Anyone have coordinates to the various stages of Panic FACTOR? I seem
      to have lost mine in the great hard drive crash of 'ought-four.

      The first stage has gone muggled and I need to recreate the
      instruction sheet that was in there as it has been also muggled, along
      with the specialized apparatus that was in that stage. I've got a
      volunteer to go out and replace the stage but I don't know the coords
      for stage 2.

      Thanks...
      -mark
    • Kevin Mefford
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2005
        Sending you a PM with the answer to stage 2.