It's TIME to make a BIG decisiion!! Do we host TC06?

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2005
      Folks, there is a thread going on TXGA about the location for Texas
      Challenge '06. The consensus seems to be that the other teams want
      Central Texas to host the Texas Challenge for next year. We seem to
      stay pretty isolated here on the Centex List, with very few of us
      participating to any extent on the State forums (myself included!).
      We need to decide "Yea or Nay" on this, and then we need to get
      committees formed and GET TO WORK if we are going to host next year.

      My main concern is that we CAN'T use this (or any) Yahoo group for
      planning and communication for the Challenge if we're going to host
      it. We will need to use the forums on TXGA to be really effective
      (which includes involving the other regions and keeping them
      informed!). We're going to need EVERYONE to help if we want to have a
      good event! So, should we commit to hosting?

      I wrote up a really eloquent little speech last night about all this,
      and then in the blink of an eye and the press of the "escape" key, it
      was all gone. NEVER hit the Escape key when you are filling in a
      form ... it RESETS the whole thing!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!

      I'm posting a couple of Polls relating to TC06. Please vote! We need
      to decide on this YESTERDAY, if you know what I mean.

      Candy