Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Unknown cache in St. Edwards Park?

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=9b7da30e-64b1-43fc-84ae-ea6f46466dd1

      Looks like youre right. Thanks!

      On 6/6/05, Perrine Julie-ra5686 <julieperrine@...> wrote:
      > That's part of Central Texas Cache Scramble. Look at the cache page and you will see those containers pictured.
      > Julie

    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
        They're right, that's part of The Outlaw's Central Texas Cache
        Scramble. You've now eliminated one of the possible final cache
        locations! I didn't realize it was that close to the Christmas
        Cache ... I suspect there is a difference in ALTITUDE as well as
        Lat/Long! The Christmas Cache is on the cliff above the creek and NOT
        easy to get down to. It's on my first page and I haven't found a
        mountain goat to go over there and help me get it yet.

        Candy

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Nick Silkey
        <nsilkey@g...> wrote:
        > I spent some time in St. Edwards Park off Spicewood this Sunday.
        > Great trip. One thing was odd: I seem to have found a cache that
        > doesnt (and didnt) exist as per the GC site.
        >
        > I was searching for the St. Edwards Christmas Cache (GCH2AB).
      • Grajek
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
          Eat lots of Jalapenos and Cholula. Make everything stay away from you.
          Works well on the wife too :-). If I get bitten I use Skoal wintergreen
          Long-cut. Always works for me. If I get bitten on my Legs I have my dog
          lick my legs. Heals the welt quicker but not much for the itching.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Grajek" <jgrajek@a...>
            wrote:
            > Eat lots of Jalapenos and Cholula. Make everything stay away from you.

            ... including muggles and other geocachers!!! =8-O Hey, add in a little
            garlic and you'll repel vampires, too! ;-)

            Candy