RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Unknown cache in St. Edwards Park?

  • Dan Miner
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
      I believe it is part of a mulit hidden by the Outlaw.

      - Dan (WhiteShark)

    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=9b7da30e-64b1-43fc-84ae-ea6f46466dd1

        Looks like youre right. Thanks!

        On 6/6/05, Perrine Julie-ra5686 <julieperrine@...> wrote:
        > That's part of Central Texas Cache Scramble. Look at the cache page and you will see those containers pictured.
        > Julie

      • Candy Lind
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
          They're right, that's part of The Outlaw's Central Texas Cache
          Scramble. You've now eliminated one of the possible final cache
          locations! I didn't realize it was that close to the Christmas
          Cache ... I suspect there is a difference in ALTITUDE as well as
          Lat/Long! The Christmas Cache is on the cliff above the creek and NOT
          easy to get down to. It's on my first page and I haven't found a
          mountain goat to go over there and help me get it yet.

          Candy

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Nick Silkey
          <nsilkey@g...> wrote:
          > I spent some time in St. Edwards Park off Spicewood this Sunday.
          > Great trip. One thing was odd: I seem to have found a cache that
          > doesnt (and didnt) exist as per the GC site.
          >
          > I was searching for the St. Edwards Christmas Cache (GCH2AB).
        • Grajek
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
            Eat lots of Jalapenos and Cholula. Make everything stay away from you.
            Works well on the wife too :-). If I get bitten I use Skoal wintergreen
            Long-cut. Always works for me. If I get bitten on my Legs I have my dog
            lick my legs. Heals the welt quicker but not much for the itching.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Grajek" <jgrajek@a...>
              wrote:
              > Eat lots of Jalapenos and Cholula. Make everything stay away from you.

              ... including muggles and other geocachers!!! =8-O Hey, add in a little
              garlic and you'll repel vampires, too! ;-)

              Candy