RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Biker Chick

  • Grajek
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 4, 2005
      What the *******??? Does this mean anything or is it an inside
      joke/message/etc...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Brad
      Herrick
      Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 10:11 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Biker Chick

      Message gratefully received and responded to. Need to read it! Yahoo
      and Hotmail are free you know!

    • Roger Banks
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 4, 2005
        Does Brad own any caches? Perhaps he is responding to a log entry from
        someone that didn't leave an email address.

        --
        Roger Banks Applied Research Laboratories
        Engineering Scientist Associate 512/835-3069
        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 4, 2005
          Must be. Or someone posted a message and some of us have not gotten it
          yet. Yahoo is known to do that from time to time

          --
          Roger Banks Applied Research Laboratories
          Engineering Scientist Associate 512/835-3069
          mailto:banks@... http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~banks
          PGP Public Key ID: 0x04C62FEC or finger or www.

        • Bill
          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 4, 2005
            I was waitin to see her tattoo...

            --
            Roger Banks Applied Research Laboratories
            Engineering Scientist Associate 512/835-3069
            mailto:banks@... http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~banks
            PGP Public Key ID: 0x04C62FEC or finger or www.

            Bill Hatfield  K5KCR

             I had amnesia once -- or twice.

          • Nick Silkey
            Message 5 of 20 , Jun 4, 2005
              He has no hides.

              On 6/4/05, Roger Banks <unclerojelio@...> wrote:
              > Does Brad own any caches? Perhaps he is responding to a log entry from
              > someone that didn't leave an email address.
              >
              > Grajek wrote:
              >
              > >What the *******??? Does this mean anything or is it an inside
              > >joke/message/etc...

            • Nick Silkey
              Message 6 of 20 , Jun 4, 2005
                The OP is ~7 hours old. Is this likely?

                On 6/4/05, Grajek <jgrajek@...> wrote:
                > Must be. Or someone posted a message and some of us have not gotten it
                > yet. Yahoo is known to do that from time to time

              • Gary O. Payne
                Message 7 of 20 , Jun 4, 2005
                  Maybe it's a psionic message coming in from another dimensional plane
                  altogether! I'll check my G-Multi_D-PSr and get right back to you.
                  -NoseCone

                  Grajek wrote:

                  >Must be. Or someone posted a message and some of us have not gotten it
                  >yet. Yahoo is known to do that from time to time

                • Grajek
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jun 4, 2005
                    LOL.

                    Grajek wrote:

                    >Must be. Or someone posted a message and some of us have not gotten it
                    >yet. Yahoo is known to do that from time to time

                  • mrscaptainpicard
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jun 5, 2005
                      Hey! Maybe he means ME! I'm a Bi(ke)cycler Chick! Maybe he saw the
                      fliers I've been handing out saying "Biker-Babe Wannabe" where I
                      offer to wear a temporary tattoo saying "(Your Name Here) FOREVER" if
                      they'd take me to the biker rally on their Harley.

                      No takers again this year....... sigh.

                      Got a bike, Brad??? Whatcha' doing next June?????
                      LOL!
                      Julie
                      (I'm only hot on a bike if its over 90 degrees!)

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Nick Silkey
                      <nsilkey@g...> wrote:
                      > He has no hides.
                      >
                      > On 6/4/05, Roger Banks <unclerojelio@s...> wrote:
                      > > Does Brad own any caches? Perhaps he is responding to a log entry
                      from
                      > > someone that didn't leave an email address.
                      > >
                      > > Grajek wrote:
                      > >
                      > > >What the *******??? Does this mean anything or is it an inside
                      > > >joke/message/etc...

                    • Grajek
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jun 5, 2005

                        LOL.

                         I have a mountain bike, you can ride on the handle bars. Granted they do not vibrate like the Harleys do. :-) But hey!!!

                        Year="2005">6/4/05, Roger Banks <unclerojelio@s...> wrote:

                        > > Does Brad own any caches? Perhaps he is responding to a log
                        class=GramE>entry

                        from

                        > > someone that didn't

                        > leave an email address.

                        style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman"'>
                        > > > Grajek wrote:
                        >

                        > > >What the *******??? Does this mean anything or is it an
                        class=GramE>inside

                        > > >joke/message/etc...

                        style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman"'>

                        size=2 face=Arial>Saturday, June 04, 2005 10

                      • mrscaptainpicard
                        Message 11 of 20 , Jun 5, 2005
                          NOW ya tell me!

                          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Grajek"
                          <jgrajek@a...> wrote:
                          > LOL.
                          > I have a mountain bike, you can ride on the handle bars. Granted
                          they
                          > do not vibrate like the Harleys do. :-) But hey!!!
                          >
                          > On 6/5/2005 8:13:42 PM, centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com
                          wrote:
                          > > Hey! Maybe he means ME!
                          > > I'm a Bi(ke)cycler Chick! Maybe he saw the
                          > > fliers I've been handing out
                          > > saying "Biker-Babe Wannabe" where I
                          > > offer to wear a temporary tattoo saying "(Your Name Here)
                          FOREVER" if
                          > > they'd take me to the biker rally on their Harley.
                          > >
                          > > No takers again this year....... sigh.
                          > >
                          > > Got a bike, Brad??? Whatcha'
                          > > doing next June?????
                          > > LOL!
                          > > Julie
                          > > (I'm only hot on a bike if its over 90 degrees!)
                          > >
                          > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Nick Silkey
                          > > <nsilkey@g...> wrote:
                          > > > He has no hides.

                          > > from
                          > > leave an email address.

                        • Grajek
                          Message 12 of 20 , Jun 5, 2005
                            Sorry. My bad.

                            > I have a mountain bike, you can ride on the handle bars. Granted
                            they
                            > do not vibrate like the Harleys do. :-) But hey!!!
                            >
                            > On 6/5/2005 8:13:42 PM, centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com
                            wrote:
                            > > Hey! Maybe he means ME!
                            > > I'm a Bi(ke)cycler Chick! Maybe he saw the
                            > > fliers I've been handing out
                            > > saying "Biker-Babe Wannabe" where I
                            > > offer to wear a temporary tattoo saying "(Your Name Here)
                            FOREVER" if
                            > > they'd take me to the biker rally on their Harley.
                            > >
                            > > No takers again this year....... sigh.
                            > >
                            > > Got a bike, Brad??? Whatcha'
                            > > doing next June?????
                            > > LOL!
                            > > Julie
                            > > (I'm only hot on a bike if its over 90 degrees!)
                            > >
                            > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Nick Silkey
                            > > <nsilkey@g...> wrote:
                            > > > He has no hides.

                            > > from
                            > > leave an email address.

                          • Dan Miner
                            Message 13 of 20 , Jun 5, 2005
                              Jeff,

                              Apparently you're only riding the smooth trails.
                              Take her "off road" a few times and see how much the
                              handle bars vibrate! ;-)

                              - Dan

                              Message 14 of 20 , Jun 5, 2005
                                LOL.

                                I have a mountain bike, you can ride on the handle bars. Granted they
                                do not vibrate like the Harleys do. :-) But hey!!!

                                On 6/5/2005 8:13:42 PM, centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                                > Hey! Maybe he means ME!
                                > I'm a Bi(ke)cycler Chick! Maybe he saw the
                                > fliers I've been handing out
                                > saying "Biker-Babe Wannabe" where I
                                > offer to wear a temporary tattoo saying "(Your Name Here) FOREVER" if
                                > they'd take me to the biker rally on their Harley.
                                >
                                > No takers again this year....... sigh.
                                >
                                > Got a bike, Brad??? Whatcha'
                                > doing next June?????
                                > LOL!
                                > Julie
                                > (I'm only hot on a bike if its over 90 degrees!)

                              • Barry Watson
                                Message 15 of 20 , Jun 6, 2005
                                  Damn Julie, now you tell me....
                                  Well, I don't own a Harley but I went on my two seater scooter (hey, it does 70 mph) and had a blast...
                                  Still recovering...  Spent lots of money....on myself since the wife wasn't the least bit interested in
                                  going...

                                  I'm going again next June and somehow, I will have a real ride by then....

                                  Doc Geo

                                  Message-----
                                  > > >From:
                                  CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com

                                  Associate                    512/835-3069
                                  href="http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~banks">http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~banks
                                  > > PGP Public Key ID: 0x04C62FEC or finger or www.
                                  > >

                                  > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                • Perrine Julie-ra5686
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Jun 6, 2005
                                    Message
                                    Well, that's a better offer than the mountain bike!  Besides, I wasn't sure that Jeff could make it all the way to the Expo Center with me on the handle bars, let alone 6th Street and the Hill Country.

                                    Don't forget to invest in a bandana!

                                    <nsilkey@g...> wrote:
                                    > He has no hides.
                                    >
                                    > On 6/4/05, Roger Banks <unclerojelio@s...> wrote:
                                    > > Does Brad own any caches? Perhaps he is responding to a log entry
                                    from
                                    > > someone that didn't leave an email address.
                                    > >
                                    > > Grajek wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > >What the *******??? Does this mean anything or is it an inside
                                    > > >joke/message/etc...

                                  • Brad Herrick
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Jun 10, 2005
                                      Sorry to leave everyone hanging on this message, but for now that's
                                      all you get! At the moment, it's pretty exciting...but we'll all have
                                      to wait to see how Biker Chick responds - will she continue
                                      geocaching? will she get that tattoo? will she run away screaming and
                                      yelling!?

                                      Segments from the saga will be reported here as I recieve them!