New Mapping Application

  • netdocrec3
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2005
      Hello Everyone,

      I've been working on a mapping application for
      LoneStarGeocaching.com
      and am now looking for people to help test it. The application will
      draw a map image based on latitude/longitude coordinates as well as
      many other features.

      If you want to help test, point your browser to
      http://www.lonestargeocaching.com/geoTools/map_test.php. I have only
      tested it using Internet Explorer on a Windows 2000 Professional
      computer, so I'm not sure how it will respond to other flavors of
      browser and OS. After I work out any bugs and add any new desired
      features, I will adapt it for the more popular OS/browser
      combinations.

      Give it a try and let me know what you think. If you discover a bug
      or want me to add additional features, send an email to
      rob@....

      Thanks,
      Rob Corley (aka NetDoc)
    • gbmorrow
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2005
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "netdocrec3"
        <rcorley@e...> wrote:
        > Hello Everyone,
        >
        > I've been working on a mapping application for
        > LoneStarGeocaching.com

        > so I'm not sure how it will respond to other flavors of
        > browser and OS.
        Works ok on XP with FireFox 1.0.4