Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Turkey Creek Trail Cache Question

  • Christopher Holland
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 2, 2005
      Actually, the Cub Scout Motto is "do your best."

      --
      http://www.stomptokyo.com/
    • maliabarth
      Message 2 of 23 , Jun 5, 2005
        I think the one that you found was GCC163, now called NGTA
        Leftovers. The original cache was called NGTA Road Trip #1, and was
        held in Emma Long Park. It probably contains the original logbook
        from the first cache, which was then archived and relocated to be
        the cache above.

        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=7dc02ab2-622c-
        4ce7-9264-c23012076c45

        Hopefully this link will help you, if not, you have the waypoint
        that you can plug in at GC.

        Have fun!

        Malia

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lists <lists@a...>
        wrote:
        > Nope, not there either. The more I think about it, it was XXXX
        Road #1 or