Re: Turkey Creek Trail Cache Question

  • Lowracer
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 2, 2005
      Sure, no problem. Glad to help. What were the coordinates?
      ;-)

      BTW don't the Cub Scouts have the motto "be prepared" like the Boy Scouts?

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lists <lists@a...> wrote:
      > I went on a hike with DS's Cub Scout Pack today. I had meant to
      bring my
      > GPSR but forgot it in the morning rush. In spite of being
      unprepared, the
      > boys still found a cache. We TNLNSL, and I explained how the game
      > works. I had the boys rehide the cache exactly where they found it and
      > cover it well. I didn't have anything to write down the name of the
      cache
      > that was on the logbook, but it was something with "Road" in the
      title. I
      > can't find it on gc.com anywhere. Does someone recognize this
      cache? Did
      > we find a redirector of another cache? (It didn't look like it --
      this
      > was a camo can with swag in it.) I'd love to log it so the boys can
      see
      > the find.
      >
      > Any info would be greatly appreciated.
      >
      > Cindy
    • Christopher Holland
      Message 2 of 23 , Jun 2, 2005
        Actually, the Cub Scout Motto is "do your best."

        --
        http://www.stomptokyo.com/
      • maliabarth
        Message 3 of 23 , Jun 5, 2005
          I think the one that you found was GCC163, now called NGTA
          Leftovers. The original cache was called NGTA Road Trip #1, and was
          held in Emma Long Park. It probably contains the original logbook
          from the first cache, which was then archived and relocated to be
          the cache above.

          http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=7dc02ab2-622c-
          4ce7-9264-c23012076c45

          Hopefully this link will help you, if not, you have the waypoint
          that you can plug in at GC.

          Have fun!

          Malia

          wrote:
          > Nope, not there either. The more I think about it, it was XXXX
          Road #1 or