Re: lost TB - In-VEST-Ment

  • wendy and james
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hello Tanya,

      We handed it off at your house during an event. PIC , WolfnWendy, and
      another cacher went with you to do some caches after the party. The
      gentleman that was the other cacher took it to place somewhere. I was
      asked to log it into one of the caches and that he would log it out.
      We just chose that one at random from the ones we did that night.
      That or we gave it to you to send north. We are not sure anymore. We
      think it was the first one. I think someone else was leaving one with
      you to go north. That's all we remember.\

      WolfnWendy

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Tanya Phillips"
      <tanyamp@g...> wrote:
      > http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=0e4458cb-eaee-4b9a-
      > 9a52-7d898f09e41b
      >
      > Is the Travel Bug IN-VEST-MENT out there any where???? It was left
      in
      > my stargate and I either took it to the Austin Cache Awards and
      > someone picked it up in the TB swap or it went to WA state for the
      TB