lost TB - In-VEST-Ment

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=0e4458cb-eaee-4b9a-
      9a52-7d898f09e41b

      Is the Travel Bug IN-VEST-MENT out there any where???? It was left in
      my stargate and I either took it to the Austin Cache Awards and
      someone picked it up in the TB swap or it went to WA state for the TB
      swap. But no one has logged it.

      Just trying to find out who has it.

      Tanya
    • wendy and james
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        Hello Tanya,

        We handed it off at your house during an event. PIC , WolfnWendy, and
        another cacher went with you to do some caches after the party. The
        gentleman that was the other cacher took it to place somewhere. I was
        asked to log it into one of the caches and that he would log it out.
        We just chose that one at random from the ones we did that night.
        That or we gave it to you to send north. We are not sure anymore. We
        think it was the first one. I think someone else was leaving one with
        you to go north. That's all we remember.\

        WolfnWendy

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Tanya Phillips"