Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: camo duct tape?

  • Christopher Holland
    Message 1 of 11 , May 30 10:30 PM
      My main complaints about paint are:

      - messy to apply, esp. if you live in an apartment
      - it tends to scratch, revealing the bright plastic surface underneath

      I'm going to stop by Walmart and see if I can't hunt down the right
      stuff, or re-visit Academy if I have to.

      Thanks for all the replies. No need to stop now if you've got ideas or opinions.

      http://www.stomptokyo.com/