Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Newfound Freedom and an Event!

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 11 , May 28, 2005
      Congrats, Gary. I remember you telling me that.

      "Gary O. Payne" <gpayne16@...> wrote:
      Ditto! I got my first-born graduated today and only have two more to go
      in the next six years! (College though?!?) :') -aka NoseCone

      mrscaptainpicard wrote:

      > Well, I just watched my baby graduate from high school tonight!  A
      > milestone for him certainly, and additional freedom for his mom as he
      > moves to his dad's for the summer.  YIPPEE!
      >
      > Since I have all these weeknights on my hands now, I'm throwing the
      > long-awaited NO RSVP event.  Its called "When is a Film Canister NOT
      > Just a Film Canister??  GCP2WA and its going to be a good time.  Watch
      > for the listing to come out, but NO RSVPing!!!!!!  This will be your
      > one and only chance to attend an event at the last minute, or change
      > your mind, or bring 20 extra friends, or WHATEVER.  After this, or any
      > time the event organizer has to actually PLAN something for you, you're
      > expected to RSVP.  PROMISE!
      >
      > Monday, June 13, 7pm, Rudy's on Capital of Texas Highway (south).

      >     * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

      Bill Hatfield  K5KCR

      Learn from the mistakes of others. Trust me .... you can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
      I've tried!!