OK, here's your caching assignment for the fall ...

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2002
      Wayne (ydx3075) finally completed placement of all the legs in
      the "Central Texas Cache Scramble" today. When it's approved it will
      be at http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=37406

      There is a really good prize in the final cache for the first finder -
      - we couldn't afford a real whopper with me not working, but we hope
      it provides the extra incentive to get a quick find! :-)

      Happy Trails,
      Candy