Mariachi Madness and the Seattle Skyline

  • Eoghan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2002
      Hey,
      finally getting a chance to follow up on my promise and post to the
      list. PP and I had a great time at the gathering, even as loud and
      chaotic as it was. Only regret I had was that I didn't get to meet
      everyone who was there. We'll miss being able to come to the
      Halloween one Moosie girl is putting together, but we'll be thinking
      of you while we're up here in the cool, cool weather. ;) Thanks also
      to everyone who brought travel bugs for us to transfer. We'll be
      going out today to rehide all of them.
      Also, I'd promised to post the location of Jeremy Irish's travel bug
      here first so that you guys would have a head start. I didn't realize
      what fast and furious cachers everyone is. We found out that it was
      picked up within hours of our placing it in the KAMM-o-can, before
      we'd even gotten anywhere close to a computer to log it. So,
      hopefully it will have a chance to circulate around Austin for awhile
      before travelling too much further.

      Again, thanks to everyone who showed up to the event. It was a
      perfect way to start a vacation. We miss you all.