geobowling

  • Anthony and Lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 2:03 PM
      Well..... I would have loved to attend! But I work in a retail store
      and Saturdays is our bustiest days. Its hard for me to request a
      Saturday off... and when I do, I also have to be fair with the other
      people in my team. I was going to ask for that Saturday off, but
      someone else already had requested it, so I was unable to get the day
      off! I have requested lots of Saturdays off lately, and have to allow
      others a chance too. I was able to MAYBE get Saturday off for the
      Canyon Lake event, but I am not sure yet. I had already asked for
      Saturdays off for: Boot Camp/Awards, Texas Challenge, MCP's 2K Event,
      Beach Cachin' Bash, San Antonio CITO 2005, so I have had my share of
      Saturdays off. Make the geo bowling on a Sunday..... and I will be
      there!!!!

      Anthony