'Seven Ages of Man - 5 - the Justice'

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 10:07 AM
      A number of people have found this particular cache in the Seven Ages
      series very hard to find and thus been frustrated in their quest for
      the bonus. This series is meant to be about the hike through a
      relatively unknown park and not meant to be that difficult! I WANT
      cachers to find the bonus, I've got a big heap of the final prizes and
      I want to give them away!

      I checked today - and it IS there, but very hard to find - took me
      five minutes to find and I hid it...

      So I have hidden a second easier cache at the same coordinates as #5
      within 10ft of the original and containing the same code to the
      bonus.

      To encourage you to find the original, harder, #5 as well it now
      contains a finders confirmation code - find that cache as well and
      send me an e-mail containing that code to claim a bonus smiley!

      Finding either cache - easy or hard - will give you the same code to
      the final bonus.

      So - if you are just missing #5 (and I know that's at least 6 people)-
      here's your chance to grab it and the bonus.