The 100 mark

  • Curtis Wyman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      Hey,

      Thanks for noticing, Mrs. James T. Kirk, that we finally hit our 100!
      It's been a long time a coming! But I feel that with the new and
      improved...I mean Mrs. Captain Picard...Garmin, we will hit 200 a lot
      sooner than we did 100. Thanks for your advice on the electronic
      compass. I really do think it makes a difference aferall.

      Cheers and Ciao!
      StratMAN