Re: Going stir crazy and need to escape!!!

  • wendy and james
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2005
      I may be partial but you can find a fast 100 in San Antonio without
      going too far. We would go with but have way too much going this
      weekend and only are getting a few spare hours to go to an event for a
      late lunch. I can also reccomend hitting the caches from Austin to
      San Antonio. I will not say there are 100 but I bet it gets close.