Going stir crazy and need to escape!!!

  • bradherrick2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2005
      Greetings all...it's been one of THOSE weeks, and I want to get to
      100
      caches, and I'd like to get out of Austin this weekend and cache
      other
      places. So, anyone interested in hitting a distant town for some
      caches or have suggestions on where to go (or want to go)?? I'll
      even
      drive!!

      Brad
      (herrickb)
    • wendy and james
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2005
        I may be partial but you can find a fast 100 in San Antonio without
        going too far. We would go with but have way too much going this
        weekend and only are getting a few spare hours to go to an event for a
        late lunch. I can also reccomend hitting the caches from Austin to
        San Antonio. I will not say there are 100 but I bet it gets close.