Re: monster - little help?

  • gtbevo2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2005
      Having just finished the Monster myself, I can certainly commiserate
      with your pain! You need to contact Team Geodillo about the caching
      contact list. Scott is the one who keeps that up for us (Thanks
      Scott!)

      I have to admit that I made WAY more than my fair share of calls
      while working on the Monster.

      Alyson

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Holland
      <stomptokyo@g...> wrote:
      > Thanks, I've got Candy's number already -- I wasn't aware she was
      > serving as the "Geocaching Hotline." I did hear somewhere that
      there
      > was a list of folks willing to be called for caching help, to which
      > one could gain access if one agreed to be on the list of potential
      > answer-men. Or was that an unfounded rumor?
      >
      > Candy, =are= you available for such calls if we need to make them?
      We