Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] For you Ham operators out there...

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2005
      some one gave it to me, they got it out of MRT magazine...

      Nedry <geocaching@...> wrote:
      Do you have a cite for this?

      On 4/15/05 at 9:48 PM you wrote:
      Pryme Radio Products introduced the PTG GPS speaker microphone, which integrates a GPS receiver and RF modem with a remote speaker
      microphone. The solution brings location capability to handheld
      radios, both trunked and conventional, without the need to add modems and GPS receivers to the radio, the company said. The PTG GPS speaker microphone currently is in beta testing, with deliveries scheduled to begin in Fall 2005, said Pryme's Vice President Bert Wollen.

      Bill Hatfield  K5KCR

      "There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman...neither works." - Will Rogers