Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] What Google Maps thinks of our nations Capitol

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5 2:17 PM
      They pointed to my next door neighbor, too.

      >>> unclerojelio@... 4/5/2005 3:30:13 PM >>>

      http://maps.google.com/maps?q=100+Independence+Ave+SE,Washington,+DC+20003&spn=0.007650,0.009130&t=k&hl=en

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Jason Scarlett
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5 5:19 PM
        Scroll over to the Whitehouse to see how they edited the image to
        block out the roof. It's interesting that the Capitol and Whitehouse
        are altered but the Pentagon (you can see the post 9/11 construction)
        and the CIA are completely untouched.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Banks"