Event Cache Photos!

  • geoHAM
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13 9:06 AM
      Hey everyone! Team KAMM had a GREAT time at the event cache last
      night. This being our first event, we really didn't know what you
      expect but were very excited about going.

      The food and music was great and all the other geocachers were
      fantastic and very welcoming. We have posted the photos on our team
      web site so click the link below to check them out.

      http://kamm.nasser.net/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?
      direct=Mariachi_Madness_GeoHour_AGAIN

      Thanks again!
      Team KAMM