Garmin $50 Rebate Doubled

  • Lou Catozzi
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4 11:28 AM
      GPSExplorer.com is doubling Garmin's $50 rebate for ordered placed
      during April. Their price for the GPSMAP 60CS is $435.95 before the
      rebates. Order online and there is no sales tax and UPS ground
      shipping is free.

      TxHiPowr
    • Michele Pain
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4 6:59 PM
        WHAT A GREAT DEAL!

        Are you getting one Lou?
        On Apr 4, 2005, at 1:28 PM, Lou Catozzi wrote:

        > GPSExplorer.com is doubling Garmin's $50 rebate for ordered placed
        > during April. Their price for the GPSMAP 60CS is $435.95 before the
        > rebates. Order online and there is no sales tax and UPS ground
        > shipping is free.
        >
        > TxHiPowr

        > Service.

      • Lou Catozzi
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4 7:33 PM
          Michele Pain wrote:

          > WHAT A GREAT DEAL!
          >
          > Are you getting one Lou?
          > On Apr 4, 2005, at 1:28 PM, Lou Catozzi wrote:
          >

          > GPSExplorer.com is doubling Garmin's $50 rebate for ordered placed
          > during April. Their price for the GPSMAP 60CS is $435.95 before the
          > rebates. Order online and there is no sales tax and UPS ground
          > shipping is free.
          >
          > TxHiPowr
          >

          > *Yahoo! Groups Links*

          > Service.

          It should arrive by Friday!

          Lou
        • Nick Silkey
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5 12:22 PM
            I ordered mine though GPSEx... Read all about it at
            http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=92722