Bicycles, Bluebonnets and Pie!

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Message
      Last minute reminder about my family cycling event near Marble Falls this Saturday!  I'd appreciate it if you would RSVP on the cache page (GCN197) so I will know to look for you there.  If you simply want to show up for the pie at 3:30, that's fine too, but please RSVP.  Is there any better way to spend a Saturday in April than out in the Hill Country??????

      See you then!