SAN ANTONIO'S CITO 2005 EVENT

  • Anthony & Lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 3:13 PM

      Hey Everyone,

      I have created and submitted San Antonio ’s 2005 CITO Event, and I am waiting for it to get approved.

      The date will be Saturday April 30, 2005 @ 9am – 1pm

      The location has not yet been confirmed by the Parks Dept. but I should know for sure with in the next few days.

      I need to know who might be able and willing to attend, so that I can relay the head count to the parks dept.

      This will help them find a location that will be suitable for or group size.

      Email me or post a RSVP on the cache page when its approved.

      Thanks!

      (GCN8W1) San Antonio 's CITO 2005

      The page does not contain a lot of details right now, but I will be updating it with all the details.

      Anthony