PLEASE check your MONSTER hide soon

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2005
      Now that the weather is getting nice, lots of people are starting to
      hunt down the MONSTER. I know of two legs that seem to have gone
      missing over the winter. I know one was just replaced and I'm hoping
      the other (first leg) gets replaced soon (Needless to say, it's a
      bit disheartening when the first leg can't be found and there's 40
      more to go :-). If you have the time, PLEASE stop by your hide and
      make sure it's OK. Lots of these current MONSTER hunters are newbies
      and I'd hate to see them get disillusioned. Thanks!