more info

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2005
      I just found out that "the Pavilion" where the event (and meal) is, is the "group picnic" out on the point of the Eagle Ford camping area (it's on the PDF park map).
      So why didn't the park reserve the Eagle Ford camping area as one of our spots? Hmmmmm??? I guess we'll never know ... well, at least we know where it is!
      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!