Events! Events!

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005
      Message
      Friends,

      I've just posted two events I'm really excited about:

      Bicycles, Bluebonnets and Pie!

      Mrs. Captain Picard's 2nd Four-Digit Smiley Event

      The first event on the 19th is to celebrate my 2000th find (gosh, I hope I make it!)   Lots of prizes and a little bit of "Fear Factor" built if you're brave enough!  It'll be a pot luck picnic in Little Stacy Park on the 19th of March.

      The second is the second try at my bike ride event.  Bring the whole family and ride through the Hill Country full of bluebonnets.  Pie at the Bluebonnet Cafe afterwards.  Let's just enjoy ourselves!  April 2.

      Cheers!