Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Fw: TC05 - DOWN TO THE WIRE ... MORE Links!

  • Christopher Holland
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 6, 2005
      Thanks, Jason, those are good tips. We're previously from Florida so
      we're not strangers to heat -- when car camping we always pack a
      dining canopy.

      Interesting about the tent pegs -- in FL we had to use the plastic
      ones to grab into the sandy terrain -- the metal ones always slid
      right back out. Our current tent does have metal pegs though.

      --
      http://www.stomptokyo.com/