little help? Line of sight

  • stomptokyo@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2005
      Anyone online today who has done "line of sight?" we could use a hint, or
      at least the answer to a couple of key questions. 512 589 9739 is our
      number, thanks.

      Curse you team gd! :)
      ___
      Sent with SnapperMail
      www.snappermail.com
    • Scott Robuck
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2005
        Done.

        Scott Robuck
        Team GeoDillo
        N 30° 12.4'
        W 97° 50.4'

        "All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others"
        -- George Orwell, Animal Farm

        Anyone online today who has done "line of sight?" we could use a hint, or
        at least the answer to a couple of key questions. 512 589 9739 is our
        number, thanks.

        Curse you team gd! :)
        ___
        Sent with SnapperMail
        www.snappermail.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Christopher Holland
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2005
          Thanks Scott, esp. for not spoiling it with specific hints. We
          eventually did figure it out. Will e-mail more off-list.

          Chris & Christina

          http://www.stomptokyo.com/