OT (totally OT): BB Pistol for sale

  • lowracer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 9:41 AM
      Cleaning out my closet in preparation for the move... I find I have a
      Gamo P-23 BB/pellet Pistol for sale. This baby is banned in Wichita so
      must sell immediately. Email me off list today if interested. I have
      a carton of BBs, some pellets, and about a dozen CO2 cannisters for it
      too. These are $80 or so new, $50 or best offer... Great fun for
      plinking, target shooting or varmint hunting. Back on Topic: I also
      still have a couple caches available for adoption...

      -mark.