Screen Protectors - GPSr, PDA, Cell phone, Camera!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      I'm about to order some screen protectors for my 60CS. Trey gave me one from a pack he bought, but it got messed up and I decided I need a pack myself. I found a place that has what seems to be every model of GPS, PDA, digital camera, or cell phone, plus Gameboy Color and Advance. Here's a link:

      I thought, to save on shipping, I would offer to order for anyone else who might like some. Most Items are in packs of 12, so you might even want to try sharing with someone who has the same type GPS, PDA, or whatever. If even 2 or 3 people go together, it will get our shipping per person down below $2 each.

      If you browse through and find something you'd like, copy a link to the page, send it to me and tell me how many packages you want. Once I know the shipping charges, I can give you a total and you can PayPal it to me or pay me when you receive them.

      I'd like to order Monday morning so they would (I hope!) be here by Thursday using Priority Mail. Anyone going to the Challenge could get them from me at that time.Just send that email and I'll order whatever you need!

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!