Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hugh Jass Cache & Swag Available - Free to Good Home

  • lowracer
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005
      Thanks. Enjoy it. I'd take it to Big W with me but to hide it I'd
      have to pile on so many cornstalks and dirt clods, that it would
      qualify as the tallest mountain in Kansas, and it would get muggled by
      curious geologists.

      -mark.

      On Mar 2, 2005, at 8:33 AM, Kevin Mefford wrote:

      > Unless I hear from someone else, I will attempt a rescue mission later
      > today
      > to get this historic cache back in action....
      >
      > Kevin
      > KoosKoos
    • Nedry
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
        On 3/1/05 at 11:24 PM lowracer wrote:
        >First one to haul it away gets to keep it.

        To the person that hauled Hugh Jass away. PLEASE LOG IT! It's
        Terracaching waypoint is TC2U and you can log your find and removal at:
        <http://tinyurl.com/3m3fw>

        Because no one has logged a find since Feb 25, I wasted an hour searching
        for this thing yesterday. If you're going to remove a cache please log it
        ASAP.

        Nedry