Re: Newbie here

  • jwillis44
    Message 1 of 45 , Mar 2, 2005
      Thanks all for the help! Couldn't find the 60cs or 76 but got an
      Etex Legend C on sale. Now to figure it out. Was out late
      yesterday and after I pushed enough wrong buttons before getting to
      the right page and we (hopefully) were standing on top of it, it was
      too dark to see. Found another though and tomorrow is always
      another day.
    • jwillis44
      Message 45 of 45 , Mar 2, 2005
        Thanks all for the info! I wasn't able to find a 60 or 76CS to look
        at but did find a eTrex Legend C at a good price. By the time I
        think I might have figured out how to use it, it got dark
        yesterday. Of course we were supposedly standing on top of the
        cache but it'll make things easy to get it next time. Found another
        earlier in the day so yesterday was a success.

        I woke up to rain in the middle of the night and my first thought
        was no caching today. Looks like I'm hooked.