RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 2004 Austin Cache Awards update...

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
      Message
      Thanks for doing this for all of us, Scott.  And thanks to Tanya for making the awards ceremony happen.  Gosh, we have a good time, don't we!

      I think it was cool that so many NEW cachers came to the awards ceremony.  Good for them for being brave enough to come out of the bushes and into our crazy world.  It probably wasn't the best opportunity to mingle and meet each other, though, so look for future events and we'll try it again.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
        Thanks especially for putting all of the nominees up as well; they
        went missing from the cache page for a day or two and I thought I'd
        have to bug someone to get the list. Between the 2003 and 2004 awards,
        we have a lot of "must-do" caches on our list.