Attn Texas Challenge Centex Token Hiders!!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Wayne (The Outlaw) has decided to "take the bull by the horns" and organize our hiding team for the Texas Challenge. He'd like to have a meeting Saturday evening with anyone who plans to be at the park Friday the 11th to help hide tokens. If you can help hide, please email Wayne. If you think you could make a strategy meeting this coming Saturday (the 5th) around 6 PM, please tell him and indicate where you live so he can find the most central location.

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!