RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Freedom isn't Free ... archived virt.

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 45 , Mar 1 8:09 AM
      My point being that if there is something cool (which is usually the purpose of a virtual) that you want someone to see, and the approvers won't approve.... make it a traditional.  It seems quite simple.
      Message 45 of 45 , Mar 2 3:50 AM
        Thanks all for the info! I wasn't able to find a 60 or 76CS to look
        at but did find a eTrex Legend C at a good price. By the time I
        think I might have figured out how to use it, it got dark
        yesterday. Of course we were supposedly standing on top of the
        cache but it'll make things easy to get it next time. Found another
        earlier in the day so yesterday was a success.

        I woke up to rain in the middle of the night and my first thought
        was no caching today. Looks like I'm hooked.