RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Now gone

  • Jack Morgan
    Message 1 of 45 , Mar 1, 2005
      Message
      Why don't you e-mail PA and ask him what steps you should take to get this Virtual Cache approved ?   He's there to help us, not to fight us ...   Work with him, and get this straightened out.   He'll work with you if you approach him right .

      Jack Morgan
      Ph # 816-898-5419 Cell
      Ph # 913-859-0771 Ofc.
      jmorgan@...
      Message 45 of 45 , Mar 2, 2005
        Thanks all for the info! I wasn't able to find a 60 or 76CS to look
        at but did find a eTrex Legend C at a good price. By the time I
        think I might have figured out how to use it, it got dark
        yesterday. Of course we were supposedly standing on top of the
        cache but it'll make things easy to get it next time. Found another
        earlier in the day so yesterday was a success.

        I woke up to rain in the middle of the night and my first thought
        was no caching today. Looks like I'm hooked.