Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Cache

  • Roger Banks
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2002
      I guess Jeremy and crew have gotten wise.

      The link should work now, it's been approved.

      -- Roger

      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=35497

      > > Have fun,
      > >
      > > -- Roger

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      =====
      Uncle Rojelio
      Austin, TX

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Grajek
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
        I put out a new cache this weekend. It was approved on Navicache and still waiting approval at GC.com. So if you want a smiley face you may have to wait a day or two. I think GC.com gets swamped with cache approvals and this slows down the approval process. The name is "Great (nerf) Balls of Fire" Its a 3/4 so be careful and have fun. Remember, tarantulas are not posionous just nasty looking. Nothing to be afraid of really?