Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] The Rock that Rolls

  • jgrajek@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 16, 2005
      I agree but remember, there are some that have found just about every cache there is find in Austin and like to get out and find something. There are those to that do not care about smileys and have fun placing the rock in cool places. And of course, I am sure there are those that like to pad thier smiley count, but hey, it's just a hobby. ;-)

      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 20, 2005
        The address is 709 E. Sixth St across from the Boiling Pot.

        >>> jgrajek@... 02/20/05 4:22 PM >>>

        How about a street then or maybe the zip code?