TerraCaching - Rolling Rocks

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005
      OK so I found my first cache via TerraCaching and logged it.  But the wierd thing, is my log is not showing up!

      Grrrrrr every single time I go to that site I get lost or mess up or somehing.  So..... if you are looking for "Rock On"  TCW4 - I have it and will place an TRY to log it today - but who knows if my log will show up.

      PS I also have The Rock that Rolls.

      -Tropical Diva

    • Karen
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 9, 2005
        Success!!!  I sucessfully logged my first terracache.  Yeah.  Ok both the Rock that Rolls and Rock On have been placed.   They are inching closer to the Awards location... perhaps formal wear is in order ?   They MUST attend... yes?

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 13, 2005

          I actually got the day off, I am amazed. After a late start, I am heading to Austin to hit some Terracaches. If anyone is interested in joining in, give me a call on my cell at 210-872-7826.

          Papa Bill

        • Bill
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4, 2005
            toricanbe and I will be in Austin on Sunday doing some Terracaches, anyone interested in going along?

            We are going to finish, I hope, Spur of the Moment #2 and Slaughter Creek Greenbelt and head out for as many more as time allows.

            We should be in the area between 9 and 10.

            My cell number is 210-872-7826.

            Gracias

            Bill Hatfield  K5KCR

            "There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman...neither works." - Will Rogers

          • Gary O. Payne
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 5, 2005
              Cell phone change note!

              Re: Slaughter Creek Greenbelt --- Contact info for Nosecone

              New Cell phn # for me is (512) 923-4005 If you need guidance