Jugglefest/Mugglefest

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005
      Not a problem! I'm happy to have another opportunity to put a notice out to the group. We had a BLAST last year!

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005
        OK so I found my first cache via TerraCaching and logged it.  But the wierd thing, is my log is not showing up!

        Grrrrrr every single time I go to that site I get lost or mess up or somehing.  So..... if you are looking for "Rock On"  TCW4 - I have it and will place an TRY to log it today - but who knows if my log will show up.

        PS I also have The Rock that Rolls.

        -Tropical Diva

      • Karen

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 13, 2005

            I actually got the day off, I am amazed. After a late start, I am heading to Austin to hit some Terracaches. If anyone is interested in joining in, give me a call on my cell at 210-872-7826.

            Papa Bill

          • Bill
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 4 11:55 AM
              toricanbe and I will be in Austin on Sunday doing some Terracaches, anyone interested in going along?

              We are going to finish, I hope, Spur of the Moment #2 and Slaughter Creek Greenbelt and head out for as many more as time allows.

              We should be in the area between 9 and 10.

              My cell number is 210-872-7826.

              Gracias

              Bill Hatfield  K5KCR

              "There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman...neither works." - Will Rogers

            • Gary O. Payne
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 5 1:45 AM
                Cell phone change note!

                Re: Slaughter Creek Greenbelt --- Contact info for Nosecone

                New Cell phn # for me is (512) 923-4005 If you need guidance