RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Greetings!

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2005
      Sorry Julie, I KNEW there was another event soon! Didn't mean to
      forgetcha.

      >>> julieperrine@... 2/8/2005 9:37:51 AM >>>

      Hi Scott,
      Tell us what your game name is so we can watch for you in our logs. We
      have a ton of fun around here, and you're welcome to join us!

      I'm throwing an event Saturday night called Jugglefest/Mugglefest.
      You're welcome to join us. Go to the Hide and Seek a Cache page and
      search by waypoint for GCMM0H. Every geocache has an identifier that
      start with GC. It's a better way of searching for specific things on
      the website.

      Don't be shy! Nobody else around here is.......

      Julie
      (Mrs. Captain Picard)