RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Greetings!

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 8, 2005
      Sorry Julie, I KNEW there was another event soon! Didn't mean to
      forgetcha.

      >>> julieperrine@... 2/8/2005 9:37:51 AM >>>

      Hi Scott,
      Tell us what your game name is so we can watch for you in our logs. We
      have a ton of fun around here, and you're welcome to join us!

      I'm throwing an event Saturday night called Jugglefest/Mugglefest.
      You're welcome to join us. Go to the Hide and Seek a Cache page and
      search by waypoint for GCMM0H. Every geocache has an identifier that
      start with GC. It's a better way of searching for specific things on
      the website.

      Don't be shy! Nobody else around here is.......

      Julie
      (Mrs. Captain Picard)

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2015

        Hello CenTex!

      • janiceveteran
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2015
          Hello Myrthman.
          Welcome to Centex Geocaching group.
          I hope you come to an event to meet everyone,
        • stormie_aka_dustysandstorm
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 2, 2015

            Glad you found us, welcome

            Stormie aka DustySandStorm

          • Greg Jewett (GeoJewett)
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 2, 2015
              Welcome!
              Half you could join us!

              Check out the website:  http://www.geocachingaustin.com/

              Report milestones, stories, pictures, onsite reports, links, etc ..

              Website email:  Ammocan@...

              Greg Jewett

              On Feb 2, 2015, at 7:28 AM, sandstorm_62@... [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] <CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Glad you found us, welcome