RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Greetings!

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 8, 2005
      Hi Scott,
      Tell us what your game name is so we can watch for you in our logs. We have a ton of fun around here, and you're welcome to join us!

      I'm throwing an event Saturday night called Jugglefest/Mugglefest. You're welcome to join us. Go to the Hide and Seek a Cache page and search by waypoint for GCMM0H. Every geocache has an identifier that start with GC. It's a better way of searching for specific things on the website.

      Don't be shy! Nobody else around here is.......

      Julie
      (Mrs. Captain Picard)

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 8, 2005
        Sorry Julie, I KNEW there was another event soon! Didn't mean to
        forgetcha.

        >>> julieperrine@... 2/8/2005 9:37:51 AM >>>

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2015

          Hello CenTex!

        • janiceveteran
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 1, 2015
            Hello Myrthman.
            Welcome to Centex Geocaching group.
            I hope you come to an event to meet everyone,
          • stormie_aka_dustysandstorm
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 2, 2015

              Glad you found us, welcome

              Stormie aka DustySandStorm

            • Greg Jewett (GeoJewett)
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 2, 2015
                Welcome!
                Half you could join us!

                Check out the website:  http://www.geocachingaustin.com/

                Report milestones, stories, pictures, onsite reports, links, etc ..

                Website email:  Ammocan@...

                Greg Jewett

                On Feb 2, 2015, at 7:28 AM, sandstorm_62@... [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] <CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                Glad you found us, welcome