Geocaching Article: Update

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005
      Thanks for your help everyone! I finished the article, and it's so
      freakishly long that it takes up the whole Entertainment section (that
      was best section it would fit in). It's an 8-page issue so
      Entertainment is only one page. IF (and I stress the IF because our
      principal is weird) the paper successfully is printed, I'll share the
      article on here.