RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: OT: Anyone using Skype?

  • D
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
      I haven't used that one but I have played some on-line army games and used
      GameVoice using a boom mike. It is full duplex and voice was as good as a
      phone. The best part was no cost. I uses your MS Msngr address book and it
      was very easy. I haven't played for a few months but hopefully it's still
      available and better than ever. I talked to people all the way from
      California to Germany with several talking at the same time.